PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor
Multipurpose device 3-IN-1 indoor air quality, monitor accurately temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit, also measure humidity level and the concentration of PM2.5.ug/m³ with a chart to monitor the level of PM2.5 in the last 12h hours. It is a portable testing device and can be used a wall-mounted at home or with a table support anywhere in the house, office, school etc... With 24-hour monitoring histogram, you will see the changes of PM2.5 directly. Free shipping in USA. Worldwide fast shipment. 24/7 Online Support.
- 【3 in 1 Thermometer, Hygrometer and Air Quality Monitor】 Accurately tells you temperature & humidity and PM2.5 values, current week-time, ideal for the management of room, office, hotel, laboratory and hospital.
- 【Max & Min Records】Digital thermometer displays MAX & MIN humidity, temperature(℉/℃ Optional) and PM2.5 records in real-time; also shows the PM2.5 histogram in the past 12 hours , allowing you to adjust thermostat or humidifier or air purifier in time.
- 【Air Comfort Indicator】7.6'' large LCD screen: smart design with face icon indicates the surrounding air condition for PM2.5 (GOOD/FAIR/POOR)and humidity(DRY/COMFORT/WET).
- 【Data Report】Comes with a USB cable, and supports USB exportation of historical data as long as 10 years at 1-hour logging interval.(exported to CSV). The device will export two files, one for the temperature, humidity and PM2.5 weekly chart and another one for testing and maintenance.
- 【Easy to Use】Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable lithium battery that runs about 6-8 hours on a full charge. Both back stand and wall mounted design for convenient use.
Dimensions: 6.9 x2.6 x 1.2 in.
Battery capacity: 3000mAh
Battery voltage: 3.7 VDC
Battery life: 6-8h on a full charge
Input voltage/current: DC5V, 1A
Operating environment: 0-50℃(32-122℉); 0-90%RH
Atmospheric pressure: 1 atm standard atmosphere
Temperature measuring range: 0-50℃(32-122℉)
Humidity measuring range: 0-90%RH
PM2.5 Sensor: Laser particulate matter sensor
Measuring range: 0-999ug/m³
Resolution: 0.01 ug/m³(0-9.99ug/m³);0.1 ug/m³(10-99.9ug/m³);1 ug/m³(100-999ug/m³)
Accuracy: ±10 ug/m³(0~100 ug/m³);±10%(100~500 ug/m³)
What is included:
P20 Laser Particle Detector
1*Seamless Nail Label
- Do not place the detector in a highly polluted environment (particle concentration > 500ug/m') for a long time; or it may cause damages to the sensor.
- Do not cover the air inlet/outlet during detections; or let fluff or hair enter the detector.
- Do not use the detector in humid places or environments with a strong odor to maintain accuracy.
- Do not disassemble the detector or change its internal wiring to avoid potential damages.
- Do not use the detector in direct sunlight or facing air conditioner outlets and etc.
Q: Why is the PM2.5 reading not matching with the government departments or other organizations'?
A: The PM2.5 data computed by government departments or other organization are the average data values from multi-monitoring points. Hence it is common that the PM2.5 reading at your place/ location is different from theirs.
Q: Why is the PM2.5 reading keeps changing?
A: As PM2.5 concentration in the environment is changing all the time. Not only due ta environment factors like changes in airflow, humidity, wind direction and etc, but also due to common pollutant sources like smoking, cooking, exhaust emissions from vehicles, smoke from burning coal/chimneys/furnaces, etc. All these may affect the PM2.5 concentration and give differences in the readings.
Q: How to understand the changes in PM2.5 HISTORY area?
A: This area shows the changes in PM2.5 concentration over the last 12 hours in a histogram; wherein, the x-axis indicates the time and the y-axis indicates concentration: higher the PM2.5 concentration, higher the v axis (up to 4 segments).
Q: Why is the data reading unstable?
A: As airflow in the environment is changing and the distribution of organic matter concentration may be uneven. Temtop recommends you to try again in low airflow areas.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.