Living in an area where there are often wildland fires?
One of the main components of smoke is particulate matter (PM), which is a common air pollutant. Wildland fires, which include wildfires and prescribed fires, now holds around 40 percent of the total PM emissions in the country, making it a major source of the pollutant, which causes lung and health problems.
LKC-1000S+, a simple but powerful air quality detector that provides exactly what you need to stay on top of your home air quality levels - no more, no less.?
- The latest 9-IN-1 air quality detector measures PM2.5, PM10, particles, HCHO(formaldehyde), TVOC, AQI, temperature, humidity and histogram function.
- The new histogram function can reflect the changes on PM2.5 directly for the latest 12 hours.
- Temtop advanced third-generation laser particle sensor has a lifetime up to 20,000 hours. Combined with the unique particle swarm optimization algorithm, it makes particle measurement more accurate and stable.
- The pre-calibrated electrochemical sensors will accurately capture formaldehyde molecules accompanied by the detection function covering a wide range of organic pollutants.
- Large TFT screen and rich display make it clear and easy to read data, even with battery indicator light to help you check battery at any time
- Certificate: AQMD
- Display mode: TFT color LCD screen
- Battery voltage: 3.7VDC
- Overall dimension: 177*65.5*32
- ?Power adapter: Output voltage: DC5V; Output current: 1A
- Operating environment: Temperature range: 0-50C
- Humidity range: 0-90% RHElitecht
- Atmospheric pressure condition: 1 atm
- Measurement index and range:
- PM2.5 measurement technical index; Range: 0-999ug/m3; Resolution: 0.1ug/m3
- PM10 measurement technical index; Range: 0-999ug/m3; Resolution: 0.1ugm3
- Formaldehyde measurement technical index; Range: 0-5mg/m3; Resolution: 0.01mg/m3
Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery (battery voltage: 3.7VDC; input voltage: 5VDC), LKC-1000S+ could lasts up to 6 hours, which makes it easy to take measurements from one room to another in order to get an overview of the air quality in home, workplace, school, a daycare center or any other outdoor location.
- Measuring Range (PM2.5): 0~999 ug/m3
- Measuring Range (PM10): 0~999 ug/m3
- Measuring Range (HCHO): 0~2 mg/m3
- Temperature Range (Operating environment): 0-50 ¡æ
- Humidity Range (Operating environment): 0-90% RH
- Measuring Range (TVOC): 0~5 mg/m3
- 1 x Detector;
- 1 x User Manual;
- 1 x USB Cable;
- 1 x Black Box
Colorless, poisonous, highly water-soluble gas with an obnoxious odor. Used in the manufacture of disinfectants, preservatives, and hundreds of industrial and consumer products such as adhesives, carpeting, decorative paneling, foam insulation, drapery, fiber and particle boards, and permanent press fabrics.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5 & PM10 & Other Particles)
Particle pollution that existed in all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning and some industrial processes. They can only be seen with an electron microscope and most smaller particles can get into lungs and cause serious potential health problems, while Temtop will shine a light so you can nip the threat in the bud.
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are emitted as gases from certain solids or liquids: furniture, appliances, toys, flames, scents, cooking, grooming and cleaning. Almost everything produces VOCs even humans. When contained indoors, VOC emissions may quickly rise to harmful levels. With Temtop LKC-1000S+, you're always conscious of VOC accumulation and inspired to keep your air fresh.
Air Quality Index (AQI)
The AQI is based on?air pollutants?that have adverse effects on human health and the environment. The pollutants are ozone, fine particulate matter, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide and total reduced sulphur compounds.
- The sensor used to detect PM2.5, PM10 and particles adopt laser detection theory, so objects like batting and hair should be prevented from entering the detector to avoid influencing the accuracy of test data.
- Do not put the detector in the environment where the concentration of particles is more than 500ug/m3 and that of formaldehyde is over 1.0mg/m3 for a long time. Long-time exposure to high-concentration air pollutants will damage the sensor and make it work improperly.
- Please put the detector in a ventilated environment for 6 hours when you use it for the first time to avoid the influence of micro interfering gas inside the package.
- Avoid contact with organic solvents which include silica gel and other adhesives, paintings, drugs, oil, and high-concentration gases.
- Avoid using the detector in a humid environment to make sure the accuracy of test data.
- ?Avoid bump, strike, and drop.
- ?Do not cover the detection port and air outlet port when using the detector.
- Be cautious of cross-interference. Formaldehyde sensor adopts high-precision electrochemical sensor due to its electrochemical reaction characteristic, the sensor may react to other gases besides the target gas. Please avoid using the detector in the environment containing the following gases to guarantee the accuracy of data.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.