PMS 20 CONCENTRATION is a sensor module that uses the principle of laser scattering to detect the mass concentration of 4 channel particulate: PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, TSP in the atmospheric environment. It could be either embedded in an instrument or use directly. The sensor is made with advanced processing chips and light-sensitive elements. After collected, the signals are processed by a microprocessor and output in the form of a universal digital interface.
The PMS 20 can accurately detect the mass concentration of different sizes of particles in the atmospheric environment in real-time.
- Working Principle: Laser Mie-scattering Principle
- Working Temperature Range: 0~50℃
- Storage Temperature Range: -10℃~60℃
- Flow Rate: 2.83L/min(0.1 CFM) (Standard)
- Communication Mode: RC485
- Weight: 0.8 lb.
- 4-channel particle size monitoring: Mass Concentration of PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10, TSP
- Benchmarking β ray method adopted, enjoying higher accuracy and correlation
- Equipped with a four-wire brushless vacuum pump, enjoying higher sampling efficiency. All-metal precise optical-mechanical structure, stable operation in multiple scenes
- 2.83L/min flow rate, more stable and reliable
- Continuous working for 10,000 hours normally
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.